Sunday, April 11, 2010

Springtime = Babies!!

Alright, never before have I believed that springtime equaled babies as much as I have this spring!! In the course of about 3 weeks I have seen a newborn baby goat, newborn kittens, a very young colt, and two precious babies whom I know that have turned (or will very soon turn) one! The Lord is so good! So, here you go...you can enjoy these spring babies too. :)











New legs...those things are so hard to get used to! ;D



Katie!! Turning one on April 19th! (Happy early Birthday!)

Lucas!! My darling little cousin who turned one on April 6th! 






4 comments:

Savannah said...

These pictures are so cute!! I couldn't wait to tell you, but, (as you will soon see from my blog) I have finally got a spring baby goat myself!!
Savannah

Rachel Greene said...

I LOVE the scripture picture at the end!! Gorgeous :D

Madeleine said...

These are all so cute, we love the one of the baby colt with her head down! I also love the scripture pic... they look so happy.
Love, Maddie

Shelbi said...

Good pictures Allix! Lucas and Katie are so cute. I love the picture and verse at the end!