Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Beauties, April Cuties, and I've been tagged!

Alright so you're probably wondering if I fell off the face of the earth!! But I didn't, just a short break from blogging, that's all. I'm sorry this isn't a post with some of my favorite pictures from Colorado...I wish it was but they're just not ready to show themselves to the blogisphere just yet. So in the mean time I will post these pictures (and Scripture pictures) of some "March beauties." What about the April cuties, you ask? Well, the little blond headed, blue eyed, angel of a baby boy (my cousin Lucas) is having his first birthday on April 6th...I can't believe it!! So, though these pictures are technically March pictures since they were taken in March...it makes him an April cutie. :D OH!! And I have been tagged by my dear friend Shelbi from http://smallhouselotsalove.blogspot.com/ Thanks Shebli! I've never been tagged before so I'm super supremely excited!! :D

1.What is your nickname? Hmm, I've had several...but the most memorable and somewhat embarrassing was bestowed on me by my loving parents when I was very little: Allixbojalix :D


2. What book can you read over and over again without tiring of it? Oh! There are SOOO many...I can't just name one...Two books do come to mind that I have read countless times and still they are some of my favorites. They are by the same author: "The Tale of Desperaux" and "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane"


3. What website do you visit the most? I guess that would have to be Google...it's our go-to search engine and it's where we check our email! :D

4. You have a choice between Johnny Cash, Ricky Skaggs or Fernando Ortega? Johnny Cash is so classic but I would have to say Fernando Ortega...he is great!! His versions of "Give me Jesus" and "How Great The Father's Love for Us" are just beautiful. They're in my blog playlists to the left here ----->


5. You have a choice of living all your life in Texas or being in Hawaii? Hawaii would be so fun to visit...my grandparents have been there and they love it. But Texas is my home!!!! I've always lived here....always have, maybe always will...who knows...


6. What was the very last thing you read? Well, let's see...I can't remember because I've been reading the same book now for ages. I'm trying hard to finish it but we've been so busy!! AHH!


7. Favorite Movie? Hands down, BBC's new Emma!!!!


8. What is your favorite thing to make in the kitchen? I just love cooking in general. So anything!!

9. What is your most memorable mistake in the kitchen? Muah? Make a cooking mistake? Never! Unthinkable! But there was that one time that I....... ;D

10. Chicken fried steak or the vegetable plate? Chicken fried steak...no question...period, the end. My Mama makes CFS that is yummy to the Nth degree!!!


11. Football or Baseball? I played softball when I was younger. But never liked watching baseball on TV or otherwise. Though the concept is pretty silly (grown men slamming each other on the ground trying to get a ball from one side of a field to the other and getting paid millions to do it if they're a pro)...Daddy and I have always watched it together so... I like football. :)


12. PC or Mac? PC! But I have to say Mac's are pretty nifty.


13. Would you rather go shopping or get it off the internet? I don't enjoy shopping at all but when you see it up close and personal in the store you can trust it more so than if you see a tiny picture on your computer screen and pay to have it shipped.


14. Ford or Chevy? Chevy! Ford...no way...


15. Favorite brand of boots? I.have.no.idea.


16. How many siblings? One


17. Do you wish you had more? If it's the Lord's will...I would LOVE that!!


18. Would you rather have chocolate or coffee? My dad would answer this question this way, "NOOOOO, I cannot choose between the two favorites of my life!! How could you do this to me?!?! Oh, wait! Can I say chocolate coffee?" Me, I could take or leave both of them. :D


19. What is something that is like nails on a chalkboard to you? Well, it really gets me when people take there fingernails and scratch them across a chalkboard and it makes this blood curdling screech that makes you want to go deaf temporarily....it's Horrible! I hate that! ;D


20.Favorite day of the week? Sunday...sitting under great preaching, enjoying wonderful fellowship, and the refreshing feeling of worshiping the Lord with other members of the body of Christ!!!

SO, there you have it...now I tag:


&



Now, without further ado: the March Beauties and April Cuties!






























1 comment:

Shelbi said...

Great pictures Allix! And I loved reading thru the tag! I'm glad we agree on the awesome-ness of the new Emma (if that's even a word:) (don't see how anybody could think otherwise but apparently some people do!) Well, anyway, hope to see you on Monday!
-Shelbi