Monday, November 29, 2010

Kelsey Layne

So I have this cousin....her name is Kelsey. She's one of those folks that are totally and completely unique. Nobody else could possibly be anything like Kelsey. She dances to the beat of her own drummer. Her birth, in my book, was a pretty big deal seeing as though she didn't come alone. That's right, she is a fraternal twin. Twelve years ago our family grew by four feet when Tyler Lee and Kelsey Layne came into the world. They were born on the twelfth of August, on the twelfth anniversary of the day their parents met, their combined weight was twelve pounds and now they are twelve years old. :D

Some things worth saying about Kelsey.....
1.) She's always been extremely flexible and athletic...unlike her older cousin :P


2.) Some of the faces she makes.....I could have never imagined even in my wildest dreams....they are purty crazy from time to time ;D


3.) And yet...She's gorgeous!! Soooo....would anybody like to tell me what happened to MY BABY KELSEY!?!?! She has been replaced with this amazingly beautiful preteen...SCARY!!!!
Seriously...her eyes!!!!



This is her twin brother Tyler that is growing up just as fast...sadness!!

These kids have never seemed like my cousins....We could've sworn that we were brother and sisters. ;) Even though they have always lived in a far away land called Austin, Texas and we only see each other about 4 times a year... :(

It was nice to see them for Thanksgiving. :) And we shall meet again at Christmas! :D

2 comments:

Shelbi said...

I love these! Kelsey is getting so pretty!
Tell them hi from us the next time you see them!

Madeleine said...

Hey Allix,
I cannot believe that Kelsey is twelve. Wow! Time goes fast. I love the pictures, she has such a sweet smile.